Tuesday, February 05, 2008

family illness updates..

First off, I am happy to report that since Friday, Ryan has been doing great. No fever at all, just a cough. And so far Zachary has not been ill yet.. As for Jason, he is still home from school. Tonight I decided to take him to the urgent care clinic on post, mainly because that would work better than making a daytime appointment.. After checking in, we are told there is an 11 hour wait! But after about 5 minutes, the Chief Clinical Support lady comes over and asks us how long we had been there. I said we just got there and she told me that she would refer us to an off post pediatric clinic due to the wait.. THANK THE LORD! So I called the hubby and we decided that I should come stay home with the twins and he would take Jason over to the clinic. Fast Forward: It is now 10:30 and the boys are home. Jason has the common cold. Once again, no antibiotics. We just treat the symptoms.

No comments: