Thursday, February 14, 2008

my handsome valentine.

Happy Valentines Day! Here is my sweetheart! He is already at school but I took some photos before he left. Click here to see more of Jason's Valentines Photos. And just for fun, here was Jason last year. We have no big plans this holiday. We have all already exchanged gifts. Jason got some candy and the puppy in the photo. I got the hubby a PDA smartphone and he got me some lovely coffee mugs that I wanted. Jason will exchange valentines at school and they are having a party. Here are the valentines for his teacher:
They are the same as last years (see here) because I only had to make two, so no creativity wasted here.. I know, Lame. Ohhhhh and then on the way home today, I saw a red cardinal.. that must be the Valentine bird of love. SMOOCHES!

1 comment:

julieann said...

I loved my valentine from last year!! You could consider it a classic, that way it never goes out of style:)