Wednesday, February 27, 2008

immunization day : (

After 2 hours, 7 vaccines, 4 legs and 6 shots later we are home. Things went surprisingly well. Both boys are growing and doing great. Ryan is 11 pounds 11 ounces and 22.75 inches long. Zachary is 10 pounds 11 ounces and 22.25 inches long. They are a pound apart. And Zachary has a bigger noggin. She also said that the way Zach holds his arms is good, he is learning to self soothe. The doctor is putting Ryan on a prescription formula to help him with tummy troubles. Also I have to shout out to Ms. Tina who went with me to help out because Daddy could not make it. She willingly took each baby in for their shots, while I sat out in the adjoining waiting room with the other baby. She was the bad guy, and I love her for that. Thanks, Hun!


But I have even BIGGER news to share today. Are you excited? Zachary has hit a milestone! He ROLLED OVER last night for his dad. Which was the 25th.

UPDATE: Since we have been home this afternoon, the boys have been irritable and feverish. I am giving them Tylenol and keeping a cool wash rag on their legs. It is going to be a rough night.

No comments: