Saturday, February 16, 2008

saturday morning routine.

So the last three saturdays in a row, this is what we have done. Jacques has had to work until about 10 each morning, so Jason and I put on Spidey 3. We both love it. Jason runs around in his spiderman suits throwing webs and jumping off the couch. I have seen Spiderman 1 so many times, it bores me to death. Spiderman 2 is still watchable, love Doc Ock. But Spiderman 3 is just awesome! I love the conflict and characters. Venom is somethin else. And although I have seen it a bunch, I teared up today when Harry died. I know. I am a dork. We took Jason to the theater when it came out. He was on the edge of his seat the whole time. We bought it the day it came out on DVD. And also a quick shout out to Julie who went on opening day to the theater. She loves Spiderman.

1 comment:

julieann said...

Thanks for the shout out:) I do love Spidey and I agree that 3 was awesome!! I can't wait for 4.....