Tuesday, February 19, 2008

grab a cup of joe, it's gonna be a long one.

Wow. Where to start? Lots going on and to say. First I have to say that I am abandoning Project 365. But not totally. I do take photos every single day, but the process of editing and posting is a major hassle. I will leave the photos up on flickr as Random and will continue to share more. I have to say that in the first 50 days of the project, I really learned to enjoy still life photos. So those are now going to be more noted in my life.

Next- I want to let you all know (as noted by the hubby) that I do photograph both of the twins EQUALLY. It's just that some days, one baby wants nothing to do with me and the camera in his face. Sometimes they aren't as good and don't get edited, just deleted. Sometimes they start fussing before I can get them posted all at once. So if you notice a post only of Zach or only of Ryan; note that a post of the other can't be too far behind. I love to photograph ALL my kids to the point of temporary photo flash blindness.

Next- While we are speaking of photos, note that my Flickr photo account has gonna PRO. Which means I now have to pay $24.95 a year to house my photos there. It is worth it so all the far away family can see the boys. Sooo check it out often. I update it almost daily. So check it out!

Next- My spell check is still not working. So if you run into any typos, my bad.

Next- I have three new mini albums to share in the next few days, so be sure to check them out too. I am just waiting on some stuff in the mail to finish up my valentines book. I will post one new one tomorrow.

Next- I have to tell you about last night. I had a migraine. They kick my ass. My wonderful hubby rocked and fed each baby putting them to sleep. Then put Jason to bed too. Well in the middle of the night, I put a baby upon my chest. They sleep well there. I am still feeling yucky and half asleep and I hear this, "You are so beautiful with a baby on you." How sweet was that? I was smiles all night long and still this morning. That was a very sweet somethin that I loved hearing from my lover. I love that he still thinks I am beautiful at 3 a.m.

and some sweet somethings to you, XOXOOX HUGS!

1 comment:

julieann said...

Very long & so informative:) Can't wait to see the new minis, or I should say "lift" the mini ideas!!lol! I am partial to twin Ryan, mostly because he is named after my Ryan. Sorry, so not true - but if you hear something enough times, you start to belive it!!!!

love ya & miss ya in very snowy Iowa:)