Monday, October 16, 2006

What Eye See..October Album

This has been my project this month (inspired by Marci Lambert.) It is a small 6x6 album titled "What Eye See." It is a photo a day project. So I am snapping tons of photos each day and only using chosing one to use! I am loving the way it has gone so far. And I am only using scraps to compile the whole thing! What a way to clean up my piles. You can see the whole album so far at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/album_display.asp?album_id=57191 Can't wait to have the finished project! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Jude said...

Great photos! I love the ones of Jason in the tree... very cute! We were in the mountains last week, couldn't get my two little stinkers to look at that camera for anything!!LOL.

Gina said...

OMGosh - I love that! Gonna go check out the rest of it at 2Ps.

Anonymous said...

This is CUTE! I always like to see color. I have always been a neutral color kind o' gal so to see these colors is refreshing. Great job!