Friday, November 03, 2006

One Week Envelope Album



I had so much fun doing an album for the month of October that I wanted to have one for Novemver too. So last night I made this mini envelope album. I had these great vintage collector envelopes that I got from the Lewis Family. I used seven envelopes and titled the album 7 Days. I cut up some cardstock, one for each day of the week and Voilia! It is not complete yet because I need to document the week before I can do the cards. But you get the idea. You can see the cards through the envelopes and that is really neat! The album all folds up to reveal the title page. You can see it all here at 2peas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe what I am seeeing. You need to teach a class on this one!!! It has so much potential to be so many differnt things to so many people. I think I might this. This is JUST FANTASTIC!!! Thank you for sharing it with all of us!