Wednesday, April 25, 2007

tag, i am it.

Okay well I have been "officially" tagged by Karla so what's the Deal? Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on there own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! Here goes:

One: We are getting ready to move to South Carolina in May/June. The hubby has got a job at Fort Jackson.. I am soooo going to love the east coast. Myrtle Beach anyone?

Two: I love chick flicks and I can watch them over and over and over and over... this annoys my hubby, but it makes me happy :)

Three: I have a secret.

Four: I am a girly-girl, no question about it.. Purses, shoes, shopping, lattes, crafts, PINK.. need I say more?

Five: I have had plastic surgery and will again :)

Six: I worked at a Wendy's for 6 years, loved it and made great money..although I never could get any time off ever cause the boss was a hard ass.. hehehehheehh!!

Seven: I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Yep, it is crazy. I think I got it from my grandmother. She is a worry wort.

Okay..tagging my victims :) hehehheheheh!!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

yeah baby love Myrtle Beach.....go every year