Sunday, August 26, 2007

and it is finally mine!

Wohooooooohoooooooooo!! This is my new camera!! I just got it today, but have been drooling over it for quite some time now.. AND this is just in time for Jason's first day of pre school which is tomorrow! This is my new "I bought you a boat so you can buy me a new toy too" payback from my hubby, although he did know that if we got the boat, I got the camera. I Just thought with the twins coming and the price of film plus developing for photographing 3 kids non-stop, digital just might be the way to go, ya know?

So this is a 10.1 Cannon Rebel EOS XTi. We got an extra battery pack, filter lens, battery charger pack, a shoulder strap and a 2 gig card and a very large camera bag to house both my Cannons when not in use. We also opted for the 4 year warranty, which covers accidents and pure studipity :) I plan to order another lens (the 50mm 1.08) but no biggie for now. This is soooooo exciting! Back to the manual..

No comments: