Thursday, May 13, 2010

What Matters Most to Me.

The semi arrived yesterday with all our goods. There's a lot of unpacking to do. The cable guy was here. We have tv and DVR now. Holla! I have unpacked a handful of boxes this morning and all three kids are still asleep at 7:32. There's no coffee so I am drinking diet coke. Today I need to stock up the fridge and the hubby is headed to Minneapolis to sign into work. He will be off Friday through Sunday, then gone for TDY Monday-Wednesday. Welcome back to Recruiting, or what I like to call single motherhood. I am gonna rock today's cold weather with a positive attitude... and maybe a bottle of wine. Go Thursday! Photos are from Sunday May 9th in Indiana.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww so happy you all made it safe and sound...looks like the sticks still taste good to lincoln....But I still wish you would have stayed in the carolinas..Looking forward to seeing pics of the new house.