Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday All Before Eleven.

I was up with Zach, who had a coughing fit, before 6:00 this morning.

I have read 120+ pages in my book, leaving 66 pages to go.

I went through 3 totes of Jason's old clothes for the twins, got out what they could wear now, and packed 2 full again of bigger sizes. I organized their dressers, hung up clothes and got summer wear labeled and in a box ready to pull out.

I cleaned up the I pitch everything in here spare room.

I have a trash bag, a box of clothes, and a large bag of toys to donate today.

I have a load of laundry going, the shades up, and a clean office with clutter free shelves.

I have a batch of shirts ready for Jacques to iron and a lot of caffeine in my booty.

And it was all done before eleven. Go, Thursday! I love you.

No comments: