Saturday, June 25, 2011

My 1st MLB Game.

My Girl Tribe and I went to a Twins game a couple weeks ago. We bought tickets back in April and had been patiently waiting for our day out. I had never seen a major league game, and it was on my Life To Do List. We spent the day up in The Cities, and at Mall of America shopping. It rained a little through the game, Twins Vs. San Diego, but no worries, we had our $8 Twins ponchos. I had been planning on getting a foam finger since we first decided to go and it was a hit.I also refused to see the game without a beer, an $8.00 beer, but damn, it was good. The first pitch was at 6:10 and before that a WW2 Vet, who was celebrating his 60th wedding anniversary, raised the flags. There was also a proposal on the Big Screen. She said yes, but hell, I would of too, seeing the size of that rock! Amazingly the Twins actually won the game, making it an even better experience. We got home around 1030 that night. I am hooked on going to the games now. Next up, I'd like to get Jason up there. More photos on flickr of the game.

No comments: