Friday, October 14, 2011

In case you didn't follow the link..


The Dake Family Five. Need I say more? I can not tell you how much I love these guys of mine.. It's true. I'm Smitten. Hard. We have not had our photos taken as a family since 2005 and that was with just Jason and at Sears. Uh. Worse than that, the twins have never been photographed, professionally. I contacted Lisa at Elite Photography and set up a session. We went on Monday, and the kids were so great, the weather, not so great. These are the first photos I have seen from the session, and I am in love with them all! I go in next week to view them and put in an order. Can't wait! I love the spontaneous one of Dake, laying one on me, which I was not expecting.. and that Lisa caught me, unposed, giddy and in love... Follow the link below to see Lisa's photo blog and read about her thoughts on The Dake Family.

I have a busy weekend planned, so look for a post next week..

But Jewels, Check Your Inbox Later!

No comments: