Sunday, April 29, 2012

This Busy Dake Week.

I worked 5 shifts.
Dake was in Cincinnati Tuesday-Friday.
Dake was in The Cities for 3 days before that.
I was a single mom.
I drank beer.
Jason had soccer twice.
I read. The twins played at the park.
The twins had preschool twice.
It was Bike Day one day for them
Spent Tuesday morning with Becca while they were in school.
We did TWO puzzles and watched Glee.
Jason had Lego's till 4:00 after school on Thursday.
Jessica spent Thursday night with us.
We did a 500 piece puzzle.
We had beer.
I stayed up late folding laundry then I read in bed.
Jason had swimming lessons.
Jason had a friend sleepover.
I went to the library sale.
Becca and I attended a wedding shower in Montgomery, MN.
I did more puzzles.
Jason busted his elbow. Photos on flickr.
It rained. Multiple days.
I had Book Club Friday night.
Thrift shopped with Becca.
Currently watching The Killing on Netflix.
Dake is making homemade waffles.
He cooks. I do puzzles.
I emailed Julie & Brad this morning, and started the dishes.
Ryan has picked all the flowers from our yard. They had yet to bloom.

Today is my Best Friend's 30th Birthday.
I would like to remind her that her biological clock is ticking...

LOUDLY!

No comments: