Monday, June 28, 2010

It's like BAM, Mandy-ness.

I don't wearing like shoes. I love to buy them, but once I am in my house, the car, in church, I kick them off. Flip flops are my best friends. I would also love an amazing pair of rain boots right now. I may get some this week.

I throw a mean game of bowling. I was on a Friday Night league from 01-03 and my highest game was a 221 for which I received a patch. At the same time, I also bowled on a Tuesday Morning Senior Citizens Lady's League. They were an amazing bunch of gals, and bowlers. I can also throw a mean game on the Wii with my highest score at 255. Beat that, Lewis.

I worry to much all the time. About everything.

I love reading, office supplies, a great cup of black coffee, and blistex.

I hate ageing, getting older. I lie about my age. I get pissed off when the hubby talks about my age. I don't want to get any older.

I haven't been in a car accident since 1997. Becca was with me. It was the first day of spring break. It was my fault. It was a three car pile up. Thankfully no-one was hurt.

In July, I will pick and accomplish one thing from my Bucket List (aka Life List.) Looks like I also need to update the list. I will work on that next.

There are just two day till Eclipse is released. I will plan accordingly. So will my husband.

I truly consider adopting a baby. A baby girl. They are pretty damn expensive though. I would prefer to find a knocked-up teen to just hand over her baby.

I am reading Songs of Ordinary Time right now. I started it last week. I am only on page 20 out of 752. It's a hard book to get started. Lots of character introductions to keep track of. Setting is in the 60's.

I already know what we are getting Jason for Christmas and I am pretty sure I know what I will get myself. I am just as sure that Zachary will make Santa's naughty list, therefor saving me money.

I am growing my hair out. I miss ponytails that stay put, and buns. I need to lighten it up too. maybe I will try it today outta a box.

I am a huge Twilight geek. I absolutely love the books, and the movies. Edward is eye candy. I am in love with him. Can't wait to see his new flicks..

My horoscope yesterday said that my "sole mate is closer than you may think." So I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for him. I seriously doubt it's the mail man. However I did notice that the drive thru guy at McDonald's gave me two packets of ketchup.

No comments: