Thursday, November 18, 2010

Public Service Announcement.

Toddlers are not barbers. Zachary got a hold of scissors today and decided he needed a haircut (it's true, he does) but usually we have daddy do it, not two year olds. He was suppose to be in the bathroom washing off all the pudding on his face and brushing his teeth. After just minutes, I walked in to check on him, and he had the scissors going in his hand on his hair. I was "agh" but calm. I told him no and that it is unacceptable to cut your own hair before kindergarten. I hoisted him up to the counter, thinking I needed to see the damage, but surprisingly, he didn't whack it too bad. There was a lot of hair on the floor, but he just thinned it out in one spot. Note: See Bald Patch in Above Photo. More photos on flickr later.

No comments: