Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday.

Zachary has an appointment today with an ENT doctor. I'll post an update on that later.

Last week, the 3 boys and I got our flu mist.

Then twins will be 3 on Friday and their party is on Saturday. I have ordered 3 cakes and the theme is Toy Story, and only because there are no Ghostbuster party supplies. I shopped online for all the party supplies, and that is the only way I'll do it from now on. So convenient and here two days later.

Ryan is well and chatting up a storm. We are slowly breaking them of their favorite sippy cups. Hopefully potty training will click soon too.

I have photos of Thanksgiving and the Christmas tree to post later. I am just behind on everything except house cleaning and reading..

Jason had his 6 month check up yesterday at the dentist, with a new dentist. All his teeth are perfect, which is great considering I told him that I'd kick him out of the house if he got any cavities. Now that his 6 year molars are in and permanent, he will get them sealed in the next month or so, when the Life slows down.

No comments: