Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dake Updates.

Wow, did you think I was dead? Nope. Just busy.

It's snowing here, go figure. The kids do not go in the building in the morning before school. They play in the snow. They also have to wear snow pants and the works to school.

I am going to buy myself some snow pants too. While I doubt I wear them often, I should probably own a pair.

Last week when it snowed, the final tally of inches was 18". That's a lot of snow. I also heard today that when we can't find anywhere else to pile the snow, dump trucks come in and take it away. Wow.

I am on book 72 for 2010.

Zachary is one week post op and doing well. This barely slowed him down, but it took me 3 days to feel less exhausted. His prescriptions totaled $568 for 3 bottles. And he is allowed one more bottle at $262. Thankfully, our insurance covered it all but the $3 co pay.

Ryan is amazing and talking so well. He has the best laugh and is my only kid that can entertain himself.

Julie- I am alive and owe you an email.

I need 5 stamps and a gallon of milk.

I will finish up my Christmas shopping this week. I just need a handful of things.

Jason has a Christmas program on Friday at school.

I think that's all I got.

No comments: