Saturday, March 12, 2011

8:39 Saturday Morning.

It's snowing. Shocking. I know.

Zachary had a hot dog, ketchup and chocolate milk for breakfast. Jason and I opted for Frosted Flakes.

Jacques is still sleeping.

The coffee pot is empty.

I read 20 pages and changed 3 diapers, two were stinky. Thanks, Ryan.

The boys are already annoying me over whose turn it is on the xbox.

Jason dumped his piggy bank to count his money. Now Ryan is toting it around wanting the cork out.

I need to clean up the kitchen.

The camera is already out, and has taken photos.

I've been all over the web, emailed Julie and chatted with Lewis.

My feet are freezing. I'm always freezing in Minnesota.

The only plans today involve pajamas, books and little boys.

Lincolns at my feet and Jason has been talking my ears off all morning.

No comments: