Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Wednesday March 2, 2011.

When I take Ryan's photo, he says, "thank you mom." I drove around Jason's school twice so I could wave at him. I worked 8-1130. The twins and I came home forlunch and naps. I had to wake them both up at 220 to go get Jason. I watched some 90210 from 1998. Jason and Zach played some Xbox and Wii, but mostly they wasted their game time fighting over it. The boys and I painted. I have 4 projects going on in my head. I hope to share some of them this weekend. I didn't read at all today. I need to email Julie. Photos are all from today.

Tomorrow. Jason's off to school at 800 and the twins and I are off to Walmart. I also have a library book to pick up, and drop off. I'd like to run to Target too, but 3 stops with two 3 year olds is pushing it. The hubby gets home tomorrow too. He's been gone since Tuesday morning.

No comments: