Friday, August 19, 2011

A Stellar Sunday. (Last week.)

Today I got to sleep until 820. When I got up there were fresh blueberry and chocolate chip muffins plus a whole pot of coffee. But the best part was, the dishwasher was already running. Nice Dake.

I stayed in my pajamas till noon..

I spent the day doing a 1000 piece puzzle. Dake added in 2 or 3 pieces.

I sent Dake and Jason backpack, lunch box shopping. We haven't got school supplies yet because Jason doesn't start until September 8th, but I didn't want all the backpacks to be picked over. He chose a really nice, big kid blue one and a very functional lunch box. Great Job, Jason!

When I wasn't doing the puzzle, I was reading.

I managed to sweep, do another load of dishes, some laundry and everyday tasks, but I didn't push myself. I mean, hey, it's Sunday.

The boys spent a lot of time outside today too.

Jacques cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nice Dake!

I got Ryan down for a nap, Zach went down with Dake.

And now that 4 boys are all bathed, it's movie time. We watched the A Team. Hello, Abs on Cooper! Nice.

No comments: