Thursday, September 22, 2011

ABC's.

A. Age: Like I'm going to answer that.
B. Bed size: King.
C. Chore that you hate: Toilet Bowls.
D. Dogs: Boxer.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. Blistex. Olay.
F. Favorite color: Pink.
G. Gold or Silver: Glitter!
I. Instruments you play: Flute.
J. Job title: Childcare.
K. Kids: Three. Messy, but Cute Ones.
L. Live: Dangerously. Minnesota.
M. Mother’s name: Sarah Beth
N. Nicknames: Mom.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only Twice. When I birthed 3 children.
P. Pet peeves: Smacking. Littering. Loud Music. The Jersey Shore.
Q. Quote from a movie:  "Yo, Harry, you the man."
R. Right or left handed: Right. But I secretly wish I was left handed.
S. Sex: All. The. Time.
U. Underwear: Hanes.
V. Vegetable you hate: Peas.  Green Beans.
W. What makes you run late: Three Kids.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth. Chiropractor.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Anything that comes out of a box.
Z. Zoo animal: Phytons & Anacondas.

No comments: