Monday, September 26, 2011

Currently Dake.

Two weeks ago, I had a migraine that lasted more than nine days. It was a rough couple weeks. It's hard to be a sick super mom. Especially with three kids. I just wanted to crawl in a hole. I was taking Codeine to get through the days, and Vicodin to make it through the nights. It eventually landed me in the ER for a night. I got fluids via an IV and two different sets of drugs for the pain. But I was back with the doctor 3 days later. I'm still on a beta blocker for preventative measures. I have pills for nausea. It's a Rx that is given before chemo, but its so bad, it usually makes me wanna just vomit more. And Imitrex, which I was on it 2005 and it never worked, but the doctor insisted I have it on hand anyway.

We had been busy with scouts, school and soccer all of September.

On Thursdays, I take Zach to school and meet all my Besties for lattes and play time for the boys.

Puerto Rico is in 37 days.

We celebrated Dake's birthday on Saturday. Cake, balloons and suprises. And while he continues to age yearly, I am still the young beauty he met 11 years ago.

I jogged 3 miles today and 3 yesterday. I hear a 5k calling in late Ocotber. Tonight I hear Icy Hot.

Ryan napped today. Zach did not.

I finished a book yesterday. I finished another today. Tomorrow is Book Club.

That's all I got.

No comments: