Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday Thinking.

Right now I am eating plain buffalo chicken dip and drinking a 7up. Since my headache weeks, I have had a taste for 7up, Sprites.

I think a headach is coming now, so I have my contacts out. Less strain on my eyes.

Today I went to Target and only spent $7 bucks.

Yesterday I got 105+ prints from Shutterfly. I made Jason run out to the UPS man.

Today I met two Moms at the mall for play dates with our 5 boys.

I have all THREE boy's Halloween costumes in my carts online. Tomorrow I will hit Checkout! That's sooo ahead of last year : ) And Jason's was $40, but is $23 now, so I was able to add an accessory, gloves, for $6! Still spending less! And the twins' were $20 each or two for $34 with FREE shipping!

No scrapping lately but read 4 or 5 books just last week.

Started a new YA novel today.. The City of Ember.

I pre-ordered Wimpy Kid Book 6 for Jason for Christmas. It's released in November. Total Fan of the Movies, and that Jason is of the books!

I am going tanning (ugh) this month so I am not ghostly white for Puerto Rico, which is in 5 weeks exactly today!

Ryan is drawing pumpkins amazingly, but is a slacker with the potty training. I think he'll be in diapers in college. Fail. Me.

Saturday Jason has THREE soccer games up in The Cities. It's a tournament thing. We are gonna hang with another soccer family there.

October is a busy month for the Dakes. Family Photo Shoot. Hair Cut, Color. Tanning. Soccer. Work. Scouts. Two field trips. Parties. Preschool.

And that's all I got for now..

No comments: