Monday, January 28, 2008

eight weeks

Wow.. 4 more weeks gone by. The twins are eight weeks today. I called and schedule their check up for Friday. At this appointment, they each get 3 immunizations.. YIKES! Both boys are thriving and are just as cute as can be. Ryan is still bigger and I am anxious to see what he tips the scales at on Friday. Zachary is so serious all the time. And the last 2 nights in a row, they each only woke up once, ate and went right back to sleep. In fact, I was only up for 10 minutes with Ryan and that was at 1130. Jacques got up with Zach around 2 and I am not sure how long they were up. Then we all got up at 7. Wooohooooo! Photos: Ryan is on the left and is in the second photo. Zach is on the right and is in the third photo. I took a bunch (go figure) and will post them later on flickr, so check them out. Got some good ones!

No comments: