Tuesday, January 01, 2008

happy new year!

Happy New Year! I was up to ring it in this year, but only cause the twins were up. I am not cool enough to actually be up that late to party.. back in the day maybe, but not now : ) Well I have lots of projects to start off the new year, and to keep me busy through out it too. First off I am doing my Blank Book Blog with a daily art page. Then I am participating in Project 365 which I am way excited about. And thinking of doing another yearly journal for the family (see post below.) I am also following along with two other bloggers weekly paper projects. Paper Adventure 08 and The Best of Me Challenge. Feel free to join in any of these with me. It will be a good year.

1 comment:

julieann said...

Happy new year!!! I think that I will join you & do the 365 challenge, sounds like fun:) Thanks for being such a scrappy inspiration to me!!!