Monday, December 31, 2007

finished this tonight.


Well I love this project! It is a blank journal designed by Ali Edwards, you can find them here cafe press. I started this on January 1, 2007. It is a diary of our families entire year! That's right! I journaled about our excellent and average days. I included photos, stickers, ticket stubs and everything else. I took the album apart and used the computer for all the journaling. I remember when I started this task, I told Julie how tedious it would be.. I was worried that I might abandon the whole thing in June during our move. I was without my printer and materials for over a month, but I kept up on the journaling. Now we can just flip through this and know what a year we had. Hmmmmmmmmm? I wonder if I should do this again this year? I have so many other things going on, but I am thinking it will be a bummer at the end of '08 if I don't have one. We will see..

2 comments:

Kelly Fowler said...

this is awesome! to me this is more special than any product-laden scrapbook.... right on. and for sure, you should also do 2008!!

julieann said...

I so knew you would finish this project! It's not like you to not finish something:)Another great job Mandy!!!