Wednesday, December 05, 2007

introducing..

Baby A as Zachary Scott Dake born at 12:40 pm on December 3, 2007.. He weighed 5 lbs. 10.8 ounces and was 18" long..


Baby B as Ryan Christain Dake born at 12:41 pm on December 3, 2007.. He weighed 5 lbs. 15.6 ounces and was 19" long..


And They are fraternal twins, and now we can tell them apart. It was hard for me at first because I couldn't hold them together and note differences. Both were healthy and went straight in my room.. I do have to say though, I thought I would be more up for emails and net posting, but I am exhausted.. And I do apologize for all the calls I did not make, as I was not up for that either.. Jacques called a handful of people and that was it. I got really bad later that night and the next morning they had to do a blood patch, which is basically another spinal block but they add my own blood to my spine area instead of meds.. It did not feel good.. BUT we are now home and healthy and here are a few photos to share.. I have a ton more.. Photos: 1. Zachary 2. Ryan 3. Mom and Twins, you can see Zach 4. Zach 5 & 6. Ryan

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Congrats Mandy! Cant wait to see more pics of the boys!

nicole said...

Congrats!!
So glad to hear everything went well...welcome to the world of twins :)