Wednesday, December 26, 2007

score.

I had a couple hours to myself today, YEAH! Totally refreshing and some great deals! I hit all my favorites, starting with Hobby Lobby, Barnes and Noble and Starbucks! I went to find a new blank book and SCORE.. I found them on clearance for 50% off. I bought them all. These are the books that I use for my art journals.. In fact, I am starting a new blog to post all my entries.. So come over and bookmark it Blank Book Blog.. It is my newest project. But before I left the house today, Jason (who didn't want to go with me) still had some requests.. He wanted some glue sticks from Hobby Lobby and a rice crispy bar from Starbucks.. what can I say? He is sooo my mini-me. To make my day even better, I was telling the cashier that I had three week old twins and this other customer turned around and said "You have twins?" I said yes and they were 3 weeks.. and she said "WOW! You don't look like you just had twins!" Wooohooooooooo!! Hello, Compliment, I love you!!

No comments: