Wednesday, December 12, 2007

quote of the day

So tonight as I am holding Zachary who is crying and ready to eat, Jason says to me, "I think he likes his big brother better than you Mom." It was great.. So he sat down with Zach and fed him. I told him I could take him back whenever he was ready and then he said, "I am going to hold him forever." What a lucky little brother. (That is Zach with Jason in the photos from tonight.)

Whewwwww! I am exhausted tonight. I had my first few hours alone with all THREE boys today for about four hours, and they were all angels, seriously! This evening they have been up a lot eating or wanting to be held non stop. They also had baths today and Ryan's cord fell off. Now it is 9 pm and all THREE are asleep so I am off to bed after this quick post..

No comments: