Friday, December 14, 2007

one asleep, one awake.

And here is where we stand tonight. Zachary is sleeping and Ryan is awake.. and see that all his scratches have healed! Yeah! Today was very busy! Daddy took Jason to and from school and ran a few errands, so my hands were full. Here are some random things to share: 1. Both boys' cord stubs have fell off 2. Both boys' social security cards came today and I mailed off both birth certificates 3. I wash and sterilize 18 bottles, 18 nipples, 18 rings and 18 lids TWICE a day!! First thing in the morning, and last thing at night.. then again in the morning... and so on 4. I have lost 25 pounds already just within these first eleven days, that only puts me at ten pounds heavier than pre-pregnancy weight. Hopefully a little more will still fall off : ) 5. I am feeling very confident all alone with all three boys 6. It was 11 am today when I got around to having my breakfast. 7. The boys' have only two outfits that they fit in, the rest are way too big. And they are still in premie diapers 8. I have yet to do a photo shoot of the babies or our Christmas photos. Later.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Your babies are beautiful and i also love the picture of jason at the zoo! very creative! maybe you should go shopping and get those babies some more outfits!! i think it sounds like fun... have a nice day!