Sunday, December 30, 2007

random reasons why..

I am in love with my husband 1. He has been cooking all our meals, including homemade fajitas tonight and hash browns, eggs and bacon for breakfast. 2. He is doing all the grocery shopping, and using coupons! 3. He is staying up late and through out the night so I can rest. Then he naps during the day. 4. Today he took me to Michael's, Staples, Starbucks and Target. 5. Last night Jason asked for pizza, I said I would get it and he said, "No, I'll get it. The baby is about to wake up so you finish scrappin." 5. He teased me about how I should buy a Cricut today, a major scrap purchase I have been holding out buying.. He told me he watched an infomercial about it and thought it was really cool.. 6. and there are soooooooooo many more reasons too!

1 comment:

julieann said...

I sooooo agree that it is time that you bought a Cricut:)