Tuesday, December 11, 2007

zoo happy : )

Sooo lovin' this photo! The reflection in the glass, the lil' hand,WONDERFUL! We went to the Zoo today! Just Jason, Mom, Shelby and I. We rented a wheelchair for me to get around in, not really up for walking the Zoo yet : ) and Daddy stayed home with the babies. He did great! We were only gone about 2 hours and I didn't worry a bit, I knew they were in excellent hands! It was some nice alone time for Jason.

Also the twins had their one week check up today (they are actually 8 days old) and I am happy to report that they are doing GREAT and gaining weight! Zach was at 5 lbs. 11 and Ryan was at 5 lbs. 13.. of course they lost some after birth (totally normal) and that's why they aren't tons larger yet. Another check up next Monday at 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I LOVE this photo too! It has such great elements...The reflection of a little face showing intense interest, the neat globular "thingies" (are they jellyfish?), and the little hand...adding a touch of reality! It looks like something out of National Geographic. I think you should enter it in a contest or something. It's sure to get some aww if nothing else. Oh, and by the way...Is it just me, or does that "glob" to the right resemble Sally from the Cars movie?...lol
Anyway, I hope you had a great time at the Zoo :)