Wednesday, December 16, 2009

9:58 On Wednesday Night.

Today I took Jason to and from school, drove thru the bank and Burger King.

I painted Christmas ornaments with the kids after karate. I stopped in at Walgreens for 59 photos and some goodies.

I finished a project tonight that has been exhausting for me to work on. Many times I thought about giving up, but it's done.

Tomorrow is Jason's school Christmas program. I have all his things laid out and ready. I am seriously stressing about it though. Jacques is unable to attend and I have no idea how I am going to handle Zach, Ryan and try to watch the show. Ryan will be fine on my lap. Zach is another story. Plus there is no stroller restraining technique that will work because A.) Zach will scream to be released B.) The stroller will not fit through the auditorium door.

The next two days will be SUPER busy and stressful. Lots of last minute to do's before heading off for the holidays. Tomorrow night, we will take Lincoln up for his overnight holiday extravagance! He is super excited and smells good too.

Renee-Sent you FB mail.

I haven't got to read the last two days much. Last night a read a handful of pages in bed, but have yet to get any done so far. That's my TO Do after blogging.

And I got to shower tonight.

10:07 Wednesday Night

No comments: