Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday, and a busy week.

I want a planner. A dates, coupons, planner paper organizer. Maybe a gold one from Target. It's totally on my To Do list. Plus I plan on getting a new, fashionable winter wool coat this week. (You know what else?? If I had a planner, I could write down Buy a Planner.)

We leave Friday to start an eighteen hour drive to Kansas, with two two year olds. It will be fun. I can't wait to be home. I am not looking forward to the weather. I hate cold, but as least I will be looking good in it, new coat and all ; ) And I have the best set of mittens, scarves and gloves this year. However, one set is fingerless, so I will be fashionable yet freezing. Bell- I know that you are rocking an amazing couple o' sets too.

This week is entirely busy and overbooked. Karate twice. Two appointments, well make that one, cause this morning the twins got their flu shots. The dog needs a bath and will be sent off for an extra long overnights with some furry friends, and Renee. Plus I have to leave the house in immaculate condition that way I do not loathe coming home to it. I have to grocery shop at Walmart, return items to Old Navy and TJ Maxx, return library books, stop at Food Lion, pick up pottery from Madd Platter, and still hoping to hit Target and Burlington Coat Factory somewhere there. Then I still have to finish packing for 3 kids, myself and the hubby. Not to mention getting all the excess rounded up that we will need to take home: presents, stroller, baby bed, suitcases...

I guess I should stop our mail too and have the neighbors check in on the house now and then.

Basically what I am saying is, "Get off the computer Mandy! You are too busy to be setting on your bum blogging!"

No comments: