Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Welcome Back, Amanda.

This year I have read 36 novels. I have read memoirs, fiction, trash, non fiction, and classics. During September and October, I read a series of nine books in a row, and when I was done with them, I still wanted more. So I hit a downer and could not for the life of me, find interest in another book. I tried, but never could get in and going. I took up embroidery during that dry spell, so that didn't help me in the reading department, but it kept me busy. On Sunday, I dove head into a new book, another series with seven books so far and I finished it today. I already have book number two ready, but am reading a Christmas one first. (And after that I have another Christmas read too.) I am back on the book track. It feels good. Here is the link to my set of books for the year: Read 'o9. Just for fun: 11 of those were on Kindle and the rest were paper with spines ; )

Side note: This book is on my TO DO list and on my Christmas List. I am number 72 in line for the library's copy. It is not out on Kindle until the end of December. Under The Dome By Stephen King. You can find it at Walmart, Santa.

No comments: