Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye Oh Nine.

Looking back through 2009, it was a great year. There were no big problems or fiascos, other than raising twins ; ) There were great friends, family and 90210 all day reruns. It was a great Oh Nine and Ten will be even better.

Looking back at my resolutions from this year, I would say I was a success. My goals were simple and to the point.. lose weight, read, travel. I lost 35 pounds, read 38 novels (and my goal was only 12 or one a month) and I had the trip of a lifetime with my best gal pal, Bell. My resolutions were mainly to get "Mandy" back on track. I took time to lose weight and buy new clothes that fit. I replace make up that expired 3 years ago, when you are suppose to replace it every 6 months. I took time for me and still played Super Mom.

The one resolution that I did NOT keep (and have not accomplished even though it has been on my New Years List since 2005) was to have my wisdom teeth removed. However, I have had the chat with a dentist and he referred me to an oral surgeon, so it may possibly get done within the next few months and then maybe finally marked off of '10's To Dos. And just a note: I don't mind the dentist. I am just not a fan of having 4 teeth ripped from your jaw. Not a walk in the park.

I have a doodled list of New Years Resolutions for '10 too and I think they are reasonable and accomplish-able and I will share those tomorrow.

Here's to a great Oh Nine. See you next year.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I LOVE that you accomplished your goals for 2009. Amazing! Also, my big goal for 2010 is to get my 'Mandi' back by losing some weight, I could use some good pointers if you have any!

Aimee said...

So great that you accomplished your goals! I need to do better this year with mine. I made too many that were more dreams than goals last year I think.