Friday, October 22, 2010

25 Things.

1. I wear a pink Power Balance bracelet. I am thinking of them as Christmas gifts.

2. I only eat Cherry Poptarts, and always with milk.

3. I work less than 12 hours a week at the Y and I love my co-workers.

4. The double spacing is driving me nuts, but won't let me fix it.

5. I have dry hands and need a good lotion and my nails are always a mess.

6. I need a good hairspray too now that I am using it daily.

7. I saw Aerosmith live at 16 with Bell.

8. I desperately want a baby girl.

9. I am a spaz in general.

10. I am reading book #52 of 2010.

11. I hate the cold weather.

12. That includes Minnesota weather.

13. I really miss my Grandpa Long. I pulled out an old VCR tape that he used to record the kids on, hoping to get a glimpse of him, but knowing I will at least hear his voice.

14. We will try to celebrate Christmas in Kansas.

15. Did I mention a baby girl?

16. I'm hoping Becca gets the best Thanksgiving/Christmas surprise ever!

17. I am waiting on 2 packages in the mail.

18. I would get rid of 4 of my tattoos right now, if I could.

19. I have lost 8 more pounds.

20. Mike Rowe is sexy, so is Harry Connick Jr.

21. I got glasses at 12 then contacts too.

22. I will buy TS3 on DVD on November 2nd.

23. I love pasta. It was dinner last night and will be tonight too. The boys and I ate some for lunch. We don't do much meat here. Maybe once a week.

24. Most of our cleaners are organic too, including my make-up. I just can't let go of Clorox, I used it in my dishwater.

25. I dream of being a novelist.

No comments: