Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary Hubby.

To my Husband-

Happy 9th wedding anniversary Babe. Who would of thought 10 years ago, when we first started dating, that we would be here now? Especially in Minnesota with 3 amazing children? I think that is awesome. I think you are stellar. Thank you for sharing these last 9+ years together with me. Sooo thank you...

Thank you for being my personal chauffeur because I hate driving.

Thank you for saying I am beautiful.

Thank you for always cutting my grilled cheese sandwiches diagonally.

Thank you for making me laugh every single day.

Thank you for the most handsome offspring ever.

Thank you for spoiling them.

Thank you for being an amazing father, and family man.

Thank you for letting me have a dog even though you are the one who always takes care of him. Seriously, who knew it would be so much work?

Thank you for being my go to gadget tech. I'm to much of a spaz.

Thank you for knowing all my secrets and loving me anyway.

Thank you for doing almost all of our cooking.

Thank you for being outgoing, adventurous and upbeat.

Thank you for struggling through not just one, but both Twilight movies with me.

Thank you for giving me those momma night outs. They keep me sane. And sober.

Thank you for not losing your sanity during those hours I am gone.

Thank you for squishing all the bugs.

Thank you for protecting your country. I am proud to be a soldiers wife. I am proud to be your wife.

Thank you for allowing me to kick you randomly, through out the night, when you snore.

Thank you for letting me go to bed early and sleep in.

Thank you for sticking through all the ups and downs on our roller coaster of love.

Thank you for always wearing your wedding ring and never taking it off. That means a lot to me. Even though I rarely have mine on.

Thank you for supporting, encouraging and financing all my hobbies.

Thank you for all the hugs and kisses.

Thank you for always tucking me in at night.

Thank you for being able to compromise. Or accepting bribes.


There are a million other things I should thank you for, but most of all, thank you for loving me just the way I am. Especially because there is only room for one crazy person in this relationship. Here's to the next 9 years and many more. XOXOXO

Love You,

The Wife

1 comment:

Becca said...

Happy Anniversary Mandy and Jacque! Mandy that was beautiful. Tear!