Thursday, January 08, 2009

hey thursday, let's get going.

It's 10:09 and I am just now dressed and at the computer with babies nappin'. The coffee pot is empty and I am ready to roll. I spent the last 2 hours watching a Lifetime flick that I have seen a dozen times. I love those psycho nurse baby snatchin' loons. I may have to look into that as a profession to get me a baby girl.

Today: Make Dr. Appointment for my yearly, FUN! Call more soccer parents. Find me a dentist willing to yank out my teeth, traumatically scaring me for life and then some. Pick up Jason at 12:30. Take him for a haircut tonight.

And that about wraps my day. Thursday, Let's Move!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Hmmm, maybe it's a good thing you moved far away from me or else I might have to try and hide my unborn girl child from you... Just teasing! I'm glad things are getting back to normal for you! Busy, but still not so crazy, right?