Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lola is gone.

This afternoon when we got in the vehicle to go to a party, Jacques asked me where Lola was. I just assumed that she fell off her sticky thing and looked down. It took me a second to realize that not only was she "just not on the floor" but that she was not plugged in. Someone had taken her from my vehicle, from my driveway. It would of been sometime after 5:00 last night because she was there to help me home from the Sandhills.

I am terribly upset. I stood in line for more than 2 hours to get her on Black Friday for $97. She retails at $199 or more. I am even more upset that someone came into my yard.

That's all I can say about that. M

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. Ray always takes Tom Tom inside with him and I thought he was crazy to do so but now I see why. Some people are so rude. Again Sorry to hear of this.