Sunday, September 23, 2007

jason's week in photos.

Well this little man had a great week! On Monday he was chosen as SUPERSTAR student of the week. He says it is because he listens well and works hard. He got a nice sticker, a free pizza coupon and an award. We have called him SUPERSTAR all week. I took lots of photos.

Then on Friday they had Cap day, the letter of the week was "C." He was so excited to wear it to school. I took lots of photos.
And this is how he has spent his play time, making Lego people. I was impressed by how hard he worked and how great he made these guys. The bottom guy is an astronaut. I had to take some photos.


And then he drew this. Last Sunday, he stayed home with his Dad while he changed the oil in the truck. When I got home, this was on the fridge.. Now I am impressed because of how accurate he drew the oil pan, with the nozzle that you drain it with and the dripping oil from the truck.. Then he drew his father on the "creeper" and his legs are sticking out.. I just thought it was perfect, maybe I am bias.

1 comment:

Grandma Sarah said...

Hey and what about that SUPER KID?
He is so great. Good job Jason.!!!