Friday, September 28, 2007

beautiful babies.

Okay here are just some of our photos from today's 4D ultrasound.. It was amazing and worth every penny. I will give you some info about each photo.

Photo 1 and 2: This is the Right Baby Boy sucking his thumb!


Photo 3 and 4: Right baby's face. You can see eyes closed, nose and lips..



Photo 5: Left Baby nose, eyes closed and lips..


Photo 6: Left Baby profile.. Mouth is OPEN!



Photo 7, 8 and 9: More of Left baby's face..



Photo 10: This is the Left Baby's FOOT.. See all those toes!


Photo 11: And this is my favorite.. This is one baby's hand on the others head!! See the thumb and fingers?

Okay sooooo I have a ton more.. just email me if you want some more, or you want them just to have in your inbox... they are all jpegs, so not large files at all.. I think if you click on the individual photos they will enlarge.. AND if you have any questions about any photo, just let me know..
Other random things from today.. we did see that there are 2 placentas too, that doesn't mean anything, we will have to wait out a DNA test to see if they are fraternal or identical. And the heartbeats were at 133 BPM and 140 BPM. We have another session on the 13th, soooooo if anyone wants to come : )
I know that Grandma is sitting near by her computer to see.. SO I am posting these in a hurry..

4 comments:

marci lambert said...

hurray for babies!!!!! so cool to see them like that.

so what happened with the email you sent? i'm concerned that it didn't go through.

Grandma Sarah said...

These twins a so cute and can't wait to help Jason hold them!!!

Karla Dudley said...

.............. wow.................

grandma said...

I am sooooo proud of the babies and of course Jason...Love the babies pictures.......Thanks to Pam...Hope I can figure out how to do all this again........Love all of you..