Thursday, September 20, 2007

these arrived today!


Soooooo super excited tonight, we went to Red Lobster and when we got home, the UPS man had been here! The babies double stroller and second car seat arrived!! These were both very GENEROUS gifts from my sister in law and her family, who got us both car seats and the stroller was from Bell, my best friend and her mother.. Seriously, I can't shout out enough THANK YOU'S.. We are really grateful to you all and love you bunches...And this is how it will look when the babies are on board.. HUGS!

3 comments:

Dawn Bibbs said...

Hi, I'm a first timer to your blog. I found you while congratulating Jude :-).

That is quite the Cadillac of strollers you got there. Wonder if gas is gonna cost as much to keep that thing running? :-)

Enjoy your weekend.

nicole said...

Hi there...I also found your blog through Judes - and I found it fun to read your last few posts - I have twins also - a boy/girl set, although they are already three now and I've had another baby since - still fun to remember those days of getting things ready and the excitement of it all - hoping you have a very healthy, happy pregnancy :)
Nicole

Grandma Sarah said...

This stroller will look great with the love knot blankets that Grandma and aunt Shelby are making for those two handsome boys!!!