Monday, September 17, 2007

six and a half months..

A milestone today.. six and a half months pregnant with our baby boys. Here is a quick photo shoot that I set up this morning.. These are a few of my favorites.. the top one has been "time warped" to 1960s, so had I been pregnant 21 years before I was born, that's what the photo would of looked like.. love it! Also through in one of the colored photo, but definitely favoring the black and whites. And I am hoping Jason is in a great mood after school (then the park) and let's me get some photos of him too. We'll have to see. Ohh and if you are wondering, at this point in my pregnancy, there will be no more bare belly shots, as lots of strange red marks are popping up contagiously..

So I am starting to feel more prepared where all the baby stuff is concerned.. we need to get a few major purchases out of the way still, like both swings, a play yard and the stroller.. but we will get there. I also bought the "going home" outfits yesterday and they just make my heart sing.. too cute! This week I also plan on packing the hospital bag and diaper bag, cause realistically anytime we made need them.

UPDATE: Ohhhhhh and this puts us for delivery in 10 weeks ish.. or about ONLY 70 days!! But being twins, they could technically come anytime.. BUT we want them here no earlier than 34-35 weeks, and hopefully here at 36-37 weeks.

2 comments:

Karla Dudley said...

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl you are looking a good 11 months pregnant! LOL!!!! No I mean that in a good way! I remember being gorgeously big just like that at such an early month with my twins. It is an amazing thing hu?

I just can't believe this! I am so going to blog you soon. I was waiting until you got nice and ripe! LOL!!! Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAA Now people can say...well heck yeah she's having twins! :)

You take it easy honey and sing to those boys!

-Karla

Grandma Sarah said...

You take care of yourself and the two boys also. Love mom