Monday, October 01, 2007

from the zoo..


Yesterday we woke up to some really nice cool weather and Jacques said to me "I hope the Z-O-O is on the agenda for the day." He had spelled it.. We had been wanting to visit the Zoo before I got to big and we had been waiting for it to get cooler. It was such a nice zoo that afterwards we bought a membership for it. Jacques thought him and Jason could spend time there over the next couple of months so I could rest.. We all rode the carousel, fed the farm animals, and had lunch at the cafe. Jason also got to pet the old big turtles. This trip his favorites were the Grizzlies and Gorillas.

I should tell you the story behind the boys matching shirts.. Jason asked his Dad to get his Hawaii shirt out of of closet. I hear Jacques say "Let's go see what I have that matches yours" So then they come into our closet with the shirt on the hanger and match it up to Daddy's clothes.. Seriously they are such goofs! (But I wore blue too..)

No comments: