Monday, October 15, 2007

i am scrappin..

Sooo lately I have been scrappin like a mad woman.. and here are a few of the results.. The first is a new album titled "Recycled." I saw something like this on SIS and had to do it. To start the album, I dug through the trash and took out anything that we love.. Example: a ripped up Eggo box. Jason painted the cover yellow. I figure that someday that trash maybe treasure : )


Second is just a layout of my love and me, I absolutely love that fuzzy photo and may scrap it numerous times.. Out of Focus, In love. Get it?



And last is the first album I have made for the twins.. well "am making for the twins." It is from the October Kit of the Month and it is a circle box and album.. The album is not even started (hence..there are no babies to photograph yet) but I plan on adding a little more to the top of the box and doing the inside with all black and white photos. The box top says "be in the moment." I really thought I would be ready with plenty of albums to fill once the babies were here, haveing a head start with baby scrappin, but I am not.. The only project I have done is a pregnancy journal.. I am such a slacker! Click on the photos to see them better... Later.

No comments: