Monday, October 29, 2007

8 months

Eight months along today! 32 weeks.. Here are belly shots from today.. no fancy altering, just point and shoot. Later I will edit them to black and white. So no news from my check up.. cervix is still closed and the doc said I was their "best pregnant patient." I go back in 2 weeks for another check up and that will put me at 8.5 months or 34 weeks.. Also I got preregistered at the hospital today (I had to do 3 sets of paperwork! One for me and each baby.) and found out they do not have an NICU (neo natal intensive care unit) so if they babies need any time in there, we all will be transferred to another hospital. So I am going to take it easy and just keep bakin these babies : ) But we have to be ready cause they could come any day now! All I have left to do is get a pack n' play and stock up on wipes, but other than that we are ready to go! As for our baby countdown (aiming for December 3 here) is 5 weeks or 35 days..

No comments: