Wednesday, October 10, 2007

29 weeks

Okay just a quick update.. I am 29 weeks and 3 days preggo with the twins.. That is 7 months and 1 week, 3 days.. At this point, each baby should be 17'' inches long.. That is a total of 34" inches of babies in my originally pea sized uterus.. and quoting my Grandma, "Honey, that's almost a full yard stick wadded up." Ummmmmm yeah, tell me about it. We have our second 4D ultrasound session this Saturday and my next check up (at 30 weeks or 7.5 months) is on Tuesday the 16th. More updates then..And as for the Baby Countdown: 49 days give or take a few..

1 comment:

Karla Dudley said...

ALMOST DONE!!!!!! You are looking so cute with that belly! Love looking at your pictures. It reminds me of my days pregnant with my twins. Miss it a bit :)

You have a wonderful night honey and remember to sing to them everyday!

-Karla