Friday, October 26, 2007

great news!

I buzzed by the doctors office today because I have been having a hard time feeling the Right Twin move.. Well my doctor was out but his partner saw me and both babies are fine. We saw both hearts beating and we even saw the chest walls moving up and down. BUT the exciting news is that he said I could deliver them vaginally!! YEAH! He asked what my doctor had said, and I told him that at 12 weeks the doc just said we would do a c-section. He said that my doctor often jumps to C-sections with twins, but that I was a perfect candidate. I also told him the babies had been head down since about 28 weeks. He did say that I would still have to deliver in the operating room just as a precaution. He said he would make a note on my folder as a "hint" to my doctor. So keep those fingers crossed that these babies stay head down. And he also thought that the Left Twin would come first.

And it has been raining here since 5 this morning, so my favorite thing to do (besides scrap) is curl up on the couch with a great movie.. I will be turning this on in a few minutes. Seriously one of my favorites of all time, a classic! I have it on video, DVD and the record that I found at a thrift store for .25 cents!

No comments: